norton.com/setup - norton product key | www.norton.com/setup
In current times, almost everybody is connected to the internet, and it has become an integral part of people’s lives. It is one amongst the most significant inventions of the contemporary era and acts s a communication tool for people. But, it comes with its own downside. There are a number of dangers in the digital world. Therefore, it is essential for device owners to protect and secure their devices. With the help of security tools offered by Norton at norton.com/setup, people can improve the level of safety for their devices and data.
Uninstalling previous Norton or some other conflicting security program
- Hit the Start button located in the lower left edge.
- Select Control Panel from the menu.
- Now, go to Programs and Features.
- Now, select the software you wish to remove.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Choose Norton Complete Uninstall.
- Click on the Next button.
- Reboot the device.
- Go to the Launchpad and long press the selected program until all the programs start shaking. After that, hit the X button.
- Or else, just move the program to the Trash and then empty the Trash folder.
- Reboot the Mac.
Downloading and Installing Norton Setup
- Firstly, you need to visit the Norton account.
- Browse to www.norton.com/setup.
- Key in the email ID and password linked with the Norton account.
- Press the Sign in option.
- If you are signing in for the first time since the purchase, or if you are signing in from a computer that doesn’t have the software installed, then you will be asked to choose an option: Install on this device or Install on another device.
- After making the appropriate suggestion, select Agree and Download.
- Now, the program will start downloading on the computer.
- When the download is over, run the Norton installer.
- Now, the installation of the setup shall begin.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen.
- Allow the software to get installed completely and successfully.
How to retrieve the Norton product key?
- Firstly, you will have to log onto the Norton account by heading to norton.com/setup.
- After entering the sign in credentials, browse to the Devices section.
- Locate the device for which you want the activation code.
- Copy the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- This product key is also available in the Services section.
How to activate Norton Setup?
- Find the activation code.
- Users, who bought and downloaded the setup over the internet, will get the product key in the confirmation email.
- Users, who bought an installation disk for Norton, will find the product key within the package.
- Find the Norton icon on the desktop and click twice on it.
- Now, the program will get launched.
- Hit the Renew/Activate option.
- Now, enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key in the given field.
- Click on the Next button.
- Check the subscription details.
- Click on the done button.
If the Norton program was pre-installed in the system, then a folder named Symantec will be present in the Documents. Go to the folder, and locate the product key within a text file.
How to update Norton program?
Anti-malware and security programs need to be updated from time to time because virus definitions keep increasing every day. Norton updates can be installed easily from within its UI. Follow the process given below:
- Launch the Norton program by double-clicking on its desktop icon.
- Now, click on the Options tab located in the upper right side.
- Turn the Automatic Live Update option on.
- Now, the updates will get installed automatically.